Tracxn - Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack - React.js(3+ Yrs)
Posted by tamal.chakraborty (@tamalchakraborty)
Total Experience: 3+ years
Notice Period: Immediate to maximum 45 Days
Mode Of Hire: Permanent
Required Skills Set (Mandatory): HTML, Java Script, Node.js,MongoDB
Desired Skills (Good if you have): ReactJS/Next.js/Angular, Express.JS
● Plan, build, and deliver end-to-end product features.
● Create highly usable and scalable database designs and APIs.
● Build interactive, responsive & performant front-end interfaces.
● Actively participate in design and code reviews.
● Strong command over problem-solving, data structures & algorithms.
● 3+ years experience working with frontend, database(Eg: MongoDB), and API design.
● The ability to write clean, bug-free, and production-grade code.
- Work with performance-oriented teams driven by ownership and passion.
- Learn to design systems for high accuracy, efficiency, and scalability.
- No strict deadlines, focus on delivering quality work.
- Meritocracy-driven, candid culture. No politics.
- Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally.
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)
About Technology Team
Tracxn's Technology team is 50+ members strong and growing. The technology team is subdivided into multiple smaller teams, each of which owns one or more services/components of the technology platform. Ours is a young team of motivated engineers with minimal management structure where almost everyone is actively involved in technical development and design activities. We have a team-centric culture where the ownership and responsibility of a feature or module lie with a team as compared to an individual.
We work on an array of technologies, including but not limited to ReactJS, Next.js, Storybook, Webpack, Node, Mongo, AWS Lambda, Spring, Elastic Stack, MySQL, Kafka, Redis, Ansible, etc.
We value ownership, continuous learning, consistency, and discipline as a team.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer