Tracxn -Senior Software Engineer-Full Stack-Node.js/MongoDB(3+ Yrs)
Posted by tamal.chakraborty (@tamalchakraborty)
Total Experience: 3+ years
Notice Period: Immediate to maximum 45 Days
Mode Of Hire: Permanent
Desired Skills (Good if you have): ReactJS/Next.js/Angular, Express.JS
- Plan, build, and deliver end-to-end product features.
- Create highly usable and scalable database designs and APIs.
- Build interactive, responsive & performant front-end interfaces.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews.
- Strong command over problem-solving, data structures & algorithms.
- At least 3+ years experience working with frontend, database(Eg: MongoDB), and API design.
- The ability to write clean, bug-free, and production-grade code.
- Knowledge of application security/ethical hacking is an advantage.
● Work with performance-oriented teams driven by ownership and passion.
● Learn to design systems for high accuracy, efficiency, and scalability.
● No strict deadlines focus on delivering quality work.
● Meritocracy-driven, candid culture. No politics.
● Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally.
● Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
● Challenging work
● Flat organization with no hierarchy
Tracxn (Tracxn.com) is a Bangalore-based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, Corp Dev, and professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
We are a team of 800+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Matrix Partners, GGV Capital, and Large Corporates such as Citi, Embraer & Ferrero.
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer