This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Tracxn - SDE III - Search - Elasticsearch/MongoDB/Spring/ELK (4-10 Years)
Posted by Sachin Kamkar (@sachinkamkar)
About Technology Team
Tracxn’s Technology team is 40+ members strong and growing. The technology team is subdivided into multiple smaller teams each of which has ownership of one or more services/components of the technology platform. Ours is a young team of motivated engineers with minimal management structure where almost everyone is actively involved in technical development and design activities.
Tracxn is looking for an experienced and motivated professional to be an integral part of its Search team. The Search team is an essential part of the Technology team at Tracxn and works on solving technical challenges related to ensuring fast searchability of data with increasing scale. Our Search APIs currently handle a load of around 2 million hits per day and are rapidly scaling with the exponential increase of our data size.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in design of scalable REST web services.
- Good architectural & design skills.
- Strong coding, data structures, and algorithms.
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from the requirement to release.
- The ability to produce bug-free and production-grade code.
- Build & lead a great team by example.
- Develop a deep understanding of the startup ecosystem.
- Build a customer-facing technology product for global customers.
- Learn & Develop Leadership skills.
What we have to offer:
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Learn to design system for high accuracy, efficiency, and scalability.
- No strict deadlines, focus on delivering quality work.
- Meritocracy driven, candid culture. No politics.
- Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally.
- Learn to handle and mentor a team of 2 to 3 developers
- We work on an array of technologies, including but not limited to Spring, Node, Elastic Stack, MySQL, Mongo, ReactJS, Webpack, Kafka, Redis, AWS Lambda, Ansible, etc.