Technology - Engineer Manager - Platform - JD (6-12 Yrs)
Posted by tamal.chakraborty (@tamalchakraborty)
Tracxn is looking for experienced and motivated professionals to play a vital role in designing applications.
As an Engineering Manager - Platform, you will provide technical guidance to development teams and oversee the technical aspects of projects across teams. Engineering Managers at Tracxn see their team as their product.
The incumbent in this role would demonstrate a strong focus on system design, large-scale production engineering and orchestration.
What we are looking for
- Expertise in at least one programming language.
- Expertise in software development methodologies.
- Experience building complex web systems.
- Demonstrated progressive experience in a leadership role with current technical experience.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, ability to multitask.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies.
- Experience with modern software components (Mongo, Redis, ElasticSearch, Kafka).
- Experience with at least one cloud service provider (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- In-depth knowledge of System, Network and Application design and security principles and practices.
- Recommending and delivering new technologies/tools that can help increase productivity.
- Supervising and overseeing the technical aspects of projects.
- Build and lead a great team by example.
- Provide insights by monitoring and analyzing engineering data and trends.
- Generate and implement process improvements.
- Design and deliver frameworks that will act as a base for developing applications.
- Design and deliver products to manage application lifecycle.
- Design and deliver interfaces and products to act as a bridge between cloud providers and developers.
- Improve product quality, security. Keep the customer-facing services highly available and performant.
- Develop and maintain design documentation.
- Drive RCA (Root Cause Analysis) for high priority incidents and work with respective teams on preventive measures.
What we have to offer
- Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Learn to design a system for high accuracy, efficiency, and scalability.
- No strict deadlines, focus on delivering quality work.
- Meritocracy driven, candid culture. No politics.
- Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally.
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer