This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Tracxn - SSE - Backend - Java/ Mongo/ Spring (3-6 yrs)
Posted by tamal.chakraborty (@tamalchakraborty)
Tracxn (Tracxn.com) is a Bangalore-based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, Corp Dev, and professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
We are a team of 800+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Matrix Partners, GGV Capital, and Large Corporates such as Citi, Embraer & Ferrero.
Total Experience: 3+ years
Notice Period: Immediate to a maximum of 45 Days
Mode Of Hire: Permanent
Required Skills Set (Mandatory): Java/ Mongo/ Spring, Object Oriented Programming, data structures, algorithms, software design, and database systems.
Desired Skills (Good if you have): ElasticSearch, , MySQL, Redis, Crawling/ Web Scrapping, Programming languages(C, C++, Java, Python, Groovy)
- Collaborate with Managers and other Engineers to help define, scope and implement high-quality features that solve critical user needs.
- Break down requirements into architecture and deliver code, while keeping operational
- issues in mind.
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility - right from the requirement to release.
- Write clear documentation so that other engineers can jump in and get things done.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews.
- Help take Tracxn to the next level as a world-class engineering team
- Experience with building backend services. Strong algorithm and CS skills.
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing largescale distributed systems.
- Experience with multiple programming languages (Groovy, Java, Python) and data stores
- (MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, etc)
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, agile, and in ownership, and results-oriented culture.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Work with performance-oriented teams driven by ownership and passion.
- Learn to design systems for high accuracy, efficiency, and scalability.
- No strict deadlines focus on delivering quality work.
- Meritocracy-driven, candid culture. No politics.
- Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally.
About Technology Team
Tracxn's Technology team is 50+ members strong and growing. The technology team is subdivided into multiple smaller teams, each of which owns one or more services/components of the technology platform. Ours is a young team of motivated engineers with a minimal management structure where almost everyone is actively involved in technical development and design activities. We have a team-centric culture where the ownership and responsibility of a feature or module lie with a team as compared to an individual.
We work on an array of technologies, including but not limited to ReactJS, Next.js, Storybook, Webpack, Node, Mongo, AWS Lambda, Spring, Elastic Stack, MySQL, Kafka, Redis, Ansible, etc.
We value ownership, continuous learning, consistency, and discipline as a team.
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)