This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Tracxn - Engineering Manager - Backend - ElasticSearch (5 to 12 Yrs)
Posted by tamal.chakraborty (@tamalchakraborty)
Total Experience: 5+ years
Notice Period: Immediate to a maximum of 45 Days
Mode Of Hire: Permanent
Required Skills Set (Mandatory): Object Oriented Programming, data structures, algorithms, software design, and database systems.
Desired Skills (Good if you have): ElasticSearch, MongoDB, MySQL, Redis, Springboot, Crawling/ Web Scrapping, Programming languages(C, C++, Java, Python, Groovy)
- Lead and manage a team of software engineers to deliver high-quality and innovative products in a fast-paced environment
- Develop and implement engineering best practices, standards, and processes.
- Collaborate with product managers and stakeholders to define product requirements and roadmaps.
- Ensure the timely delivery of projects and products through effective project management and coordination with cross-functional teams.
- Mentor and coach individual team members to help them reach their full potential.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and trends in software engineering and make recommendations for their adoption where appropriate.
- Facilitate the resolution of technical issues and conflicts, and ensure the team works together effectively.
- Continuously improve the team's performance through regular performance evaluations and feedback.
- Proven experience in leading cross-functional teams and delivering successful projects.
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to mentor and coach individual team members to reach their full potential.
- Strong technical knowledge of software development, including experience with programming languages, databases, and web technologies.
- Ability to analyze complex technical problems and develop effective solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure and handle multiple priorities.
- Work with performance-oriented teams driven by ownership and passion.
- Learn to design systems for high accuracy, efficiency, and scalability.
- No strict deadlines focus on delivering quality work.
- Meritocracy-driven, candid culture. No politics.
- Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally.
Tracxn (Tracxn.com) is a Bangalore-based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, Corp Dev, and professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
We are a team of 800+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Matrix Partners, GGV Capital, and Large Corporates such as Citi, Embraer & Ferrero.
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)
News about Tracxn:
- Tracxn Technologies' Singh On Expansion Strategy (Neha's interview with Bloomberg)
- The goal&nbsp;is to build an iconic data-providing company from India, like how Infosys is an iconic software company from India: Founders Abhishek Goyal and Neha Singh (Interview with Moneycontrol)
- All You Need To Know About Tracxn Technologies: IPO Adda (Interview with BQPrime)
About Technology Team
Tracxn's Technology team is 50+ members strong and growing. The technology team is subdivided into multiple smaller teams, each of which owns one or more services/components of the technology platform. Ours is a young team of motivated engineers with a minimal management structure where almost everyone is actively involved in technical development and design activities. We have a team-centric culture where the ownership and responsibility of a feature or module lie with a team as compared to an individual.
We work on an array of technologies, including but not limited to ReactJS, Next.js, Storybook, Webpack, Node, Mongo, AWS Lambda, Spring, Elastic Stack, MySQL, Kafka, Redis, Ansible, etc.
We value ownership, continuous learning, consistency, and discipline as a team.
If you're a driven and enthusiastic Engineering Manager with a passion for leading teams to success in a fast-paced start-up environment, we'd love to hear from you. Apply now to join our team!