This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Tracxn -Senior Software Engineer-Full Stack-Node.js/MongoDB(2-5Yrs)
Posted by tamal.chakraborty (@tamalchakraborty)
Tracxn (Tracxn.com) is a Bangalore-based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, Corp Dev, and professionals working around the startup ecosystem.We are a team of 800+ working professionals serving customers across the globe.
Total Experience: 2+ years
Notice Period: Immediate to maximum 45 Days
Mode Of Hire: Permanent
Required Skills Set (Mandatory): React.JS, Vue.JS, Angular.JS, Node.js, Express.JS, MongoDB
Desired Skills (Good if you have): Next.js/Angular, Express.JS ,HTML,Java
- Plan, build, and deliver end-to-end product features.
- Create highly usable and scalable database designs and APIs.
- Build interactive, responsive & performant front-end interfaces.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews.
- Strong command over problem-solving, data structures & algorithms.
- At least 2+ years experience working with frontend,
database(MongoDB/MySQL/PostgreSQL/Others), and API design.
- The ability to write clean, bug-free, and production-grade code.
- Knowledge of application security/ethical hacking is an advantage.
- Work with performance-oriented teams driven by ownership and passion.
- Learn to design systems for high accuracy, efficiency, and scalability.
- No strict deadlines, focus on delivering quality work.
- Meritocracy-driven, candid culture. No politics.
- Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally.
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)