Tracxn - Senior Frontend Developer (2-5 yrs)
Posted by tamal.chakraborty
About Technology Team :
Tracxn’s Technology team is 40+ members strong and growing. The technology team is subdivided into multiple smaller teams each of which has ownership of one or more services/components of the technology platform. Ours is a young team of motivated engineers with minimal management structure where almost everyone is actively involved in technical development and design activities. We have a team-centric culture where the ownership and responsibility of a feature or module lie with a team as compared to an individual.
We work on an array of technologies, including but not limited to Spring, Node, Elastic Stack, MySQL, Mongo, ReactJS, Webpack, Kafka, Redis, AWS Lambda, Ansible, etc.
As a team, we value ownership, continuous learning, consistency and discipline.
What we are looking for:
- Proficient in HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong coding
- Ability to create reusable components that run at 60fps
- Familiarity with browser developer tools
- Understanding of visual aesthetics
- Develop very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
- Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers
- Collaborate with development teams to help identify and develop reusable platforms/libraries.
What we have to offer:-
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Learn to design system for high accuracy, efficiency and scalability.
- No strict deadlines, focus on delivering quality work.
- Meritocracy driven, candid culture. No politics.
- Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally.
Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer