Posted by tamal.chakraborty (@tamalchakraborty)
Tracxn Technologies Pvt Ltd. https://hasjob.co/tracxn.com/akjbx , Bangalore · tracxn.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
Total Experience: 3+ years
Notice Period: Immediate to a maximum of 45 Days
Mode Of Hire: Permanent
Required Skills Set (Mandatory): Object Oriented Programming, data structures, algorithms, software design, and database systems.
Desired Skills (Good if you have): ElasticSearch, MongoDB, MySQL, Redis, Springboot, Crawling/ Web Scrapping, Programming languages(C, C++, Java Script, Groovy)
● Collaborate with Managers and other Engineers to help define, scope and implement high-quality features that solve critical user needs.
● Break down requirements into architecture and deliver code, while keeping operational
● The ability to own end-to-end responsibility - right from the requirement to release.
● Write clear documentation so that other engineers can jump in and get things done.
● Actively participate in design and code reviews.
● Experience with building backend services. Strong algorithm and CS skills.
● 3+ years of experience designing and implementing large‐scale distributed systems.
● Experience with multiple programming languages (Groovy, Java Script) and data stores
● (MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, etc)
● Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, agile, and in ownership, and results-oriented culture.
● Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally.
● Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
● Challenging work
● Flat organization with no hierarchy
● Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
● Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)
News about Tracxn:
● Tracxn Technologies' Singh On Expansion Strategy (Neha's interview with Bloomberg)
● The goal is to build an iconic data-providing company from India, like how Infosys is an iconic software company from India: Founders Abhishek Goyal and Neha Singh (Interview with Moneycontrol)
About Technology Team
Tracxn's Technology team is 50+ members strong and growing. The technology team is subdivided
into multiple smaller teams, each of which owns one or more services/components of the
We have a team-centric culture where the ownership and responsibility of a feature or module lie
with a team as compared to an individual.We work on an array of technologies, including but not limited to ReactJS, Next.js, Storybook, Webpack, Node, Mongo, AWS Lambda, Spring, Elastic Stack, MySQL, Kafka, Redis, Ansible, etc.
We value ownership, continuous learning, consistency, and discipline as a team.
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer