This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Tracxn - Technology Lead - Backend - Java/Springboot (3-14 Years)
Posted by tamal.chakraborty (@tamalchakraborty)
Total Experience : 3 to 14 years
Notice Period : Immediate to Maximum 45 Days
Mode Of Hire : Permanent
Required Skills Set (Mandatory): MongoDB, API, Ansible, Kafka, Redis, Spring, ElasticSearch, Java, and a good understanding any of one of the programming languages
Desired Skills (Good if you have): Kafka, ElasticSearch, MysqlDB,
- Collaborate with the Product team, managers, and other Engineers to help define, scope and
implement high-quality features that solve critical user needs.
- Break down requirements into architecture and deliver code, while keeping operational
issues in mind.
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility - right from the requirement to release.
- Mentor and guide your team in different phases of development such as system design,
- Write clear documentation so that other engineers can jump in and get things done.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews.
- Help take Tracxn to the next level as a world-class engineering team
- Experience with building backend services. Strong algorithm and CS skills.
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing largescale distributed systems.
- Experience with multiple programming languages (Groovy, Java, Python) and data stores
- (MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, etc)
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, agile, and in ownership, and results-oriented culture.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth
- Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
- Challenging work
- Flat organization with no hierarchy