This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Tracxn-Senior Software Engineer-Backend- Java(3-6Yrs)
Posted by tamal.chakraborty (@tamalchakraborty)
Total Experience: 3+ years
Notice Period: Immediate to a maximum of 45 Days
Mode Of Hire: Permanent
Required Skills Set (Mandatory): Object Oriented Programming, data structures, algorithms, software design, and database systems.
Desired Skills (Good if you have): ElasticSearch, MongoDB, MySQL, Redis, Springboot, Crawling/ Web Scrapping, Programming languages(C, C++, Java, Python)
● Collaborate with Managers and other Engineers to help define, scope and implement high-quality features that solve critical user needs.
● Break down requirements into architecture and deliver code, while keeping operational
● The ability to own end-to-end responsibility - right from the requirement to release.
● Write clear documentation so that other engineers can jump in and get things done.
● Actively participate in design and code reviews.
● Experience with building backend services. Strong algorithm and CS skills.
● 3+ years of experience designing and implementing large‐scale distributed systems.
● Experience with multiple programming languages (Groovy, Java) and data stores
● (MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, etc)
● Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, agile, and in ownership, and results-oriented culture.
● Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally.
● Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
● Challenging work
● Flat organization with no hierarchy
● Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
● Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)
News about Tracxn:
● Tracxn Technologies' Singh On Expansion Strategy (Neha's interview with Bloomberg)
● The goal is to build an iconic data-providing company from India, like how Infosys is an iconic software company from India: Founders Abhishek Goyal and Neha Singh (Interview with Moneycontrol)