Tracxn - Technology Lead - Backend - Java/Springboot (3-14 Years)
Posted by tamal.chakraborty (@tamalchakraborty)
Total Experience : 3 to 14 years
Notice Period : Immediate to Maximum 45 Days
Mode Of Hire : Permanent
Required Skills Set (Mandatory): MongoDB, API, Ansible, Kafka, Redis, Spring, ElasticSearch, Java, and a good understanding any of one of the programming languages
Desired Skills (Good if you have): Kafka, ElasticSearch, MysqlDB,
- Collaborate with the Product team, managers, and other Engineers to help define, scope and
implement high-quality features that solve critical user needs.
- Break down requirements into architecture and deliver code, while keeping operational
issues in mind.
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility - right from the requirement to release.
- Mentor and guide your team in different phases of development such as system design,
- Write clear documentation so that other engineers can jump in and get things done.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews.
- Help take Tracxn to the next level as a world-class engineering team
- Experience with building backend services. Strong algorithm and CS skills.
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing largescale distributed systems.
- Experience with multiple programming languages (Groovy, Java, Python) and data stores
- (MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, etc)
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, agile, and in ownership, and results-oriented culture.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth
- Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
- Challenging work
- Flat organization with no hierarchy
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer