Tracxn - Technology - Lead Devops Engineer (4-10 Years)
Posted by tamal.chakraborty (@tamalchakraborty)
Tracxn is looking for experienced and motivated professionals to play a vital role in developing and scaling the technology platform. As a Lead DevOps Engineer, you will get hands-on experience in the latest technologies and skills like Ansible, AWS, Docker, Shell Script, Python, NodeJS, Kafka, Zookeeper, Mongo, MySql, Elastic Stack, Redis, Spring, etc.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in IaC tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, etc)
- Experience in server and application-status monitoring
- Experience in software-automation production systems (like Jenkins)
- Expertise in software development methodologies
- Expertise in at least one of the scripting languages
- Experience in versioning tools like Gitexperienced and
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with containers and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in Infrastructure and configuration automation (Terraform, SaltStack)
- Experience with Observability systems (New Relic, Prometheus, ELK)
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, SSH, SAML, etc.
- Systems fluency (Linux, storage, networking)
- Experience with modern software components (Mongo, Redis, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Play)
- Build and lead a great team by example
- Learn and develop leadership skills
- Designing and developing our AWS Infrastructure
- Automating the operations (More development & fewer operations)
- Developing & managing the infrastructure as code using Ansible
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
- Collaborate with team members to improve the companys engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security
- Optimize Tracxns computing architecture
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation
What we have to offer
- Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Learn to design system for high accuracy, efficiency and scalability.
- No strict deadlines; focus on delivering quality work.
- Meritocracy driven, candid culture. No politics.
- Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally
Please note - Should be remote working ready till pandemic subsides
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer