This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Tracxn - Technology - Lead Devops Engineer (4-10 Years)
Posted by tamal.chakraborty (@tamalchakraborty)
Tracxn is looking for experienced and motivated professionals to play a vital role in developing and scaling the technology platform. As a Lead DevOps Engineer, you will get hands-on experience in the latest technologies and skills like Ansible, AWS, Docker, Shell Script, Python, NodeJS, Kafka, Zookeeper, Mongo, MySql, Elastic Stack, Redis, Spring, etc.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in IaC tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, etc)
- Experience in server and application-status monitoring
- Experience in software-automation production systems (like Jenkins)
- Expertise in software development methodologies
- Expertise in at least one of the scripting languages
- Experience in versioning tools like Gitexperienced and
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with containers and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in Infrastructure and configuration automation (Terraform, SaltStack)
- Experience with Observability systems (New Relic, Prometheus, ELK)
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, SSH, SAML, etc.
- Systems fluency (Linux, storage, networking)
- Experience with modern software components (Mongo, Redis, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Play)
- Build and lead a great team by example
- Learn and develop leadership skills
- Designing and developing our AWS Infrastructure
- Automating the operations (More development & fewer operations)
- Developing & managing the infrastructure as code using Ansible
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
- Collaborate with team members to improve the companys engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security
- Optimize Tracxns computing architecture
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation
What we have to offer
- Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Learn to design system for high accuracy, efficiency and scalability.
- No strict deadlines; focus on delivering quality work.
- Meritocracy driven, candid culture. No politics.
- Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally
Please note - Should be remote working ready till pandemic subsides