Tracxn - Lead Software Engineer - Platform (1-7 yrs)
Posted by tamal.chakraborty (@tamalchakraborty)
Tracxn is looking for experienced and motivated professionals to play a vital role in developing
application and infrastructure frameworks.
As a Lead Software Engineer - Platform, you will get hands-on experience in the latest
technologies and skills like Java, Spring, Python, NodeJS, Ansible, AWS, Docker, Kafka,
Mongo, MySql, Redis, ELK Stack etc.
The incumbent in this role would demonstrate a strong focus on framework development,
system design, infrastructure management, as well
as large-scale production engineering and orchestration.
What we are looking for
● Expertise in at least one programming/scripting language.
● Expertise in software development methodologies.
● Experience in configuring and managing enterprise monitoring and resource tracking
● Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (AWS,
● In-depth knowledge of System, Network and Application design and security principles
● Experience with modern software components (Mongo, Redis, ElasticSearch, Kafka).
● Experience in versioning tools like Git.
● In-depth knowledge of operating systems (processes, threads, concurrency issues,
locks, mutexes, semaphores, monitors and how they work).
● Experience with containers and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes).
● Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, SSH, etc.
● Systems fluency (Linux, storage, networking).
● Experience in IaC tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, etc).
● Design and Build frameworks that will act as a base for developing applications.
● Design and Build common utilities that will be leveraged by multiple applications.
● Build products to manage application lifecycle.
● Design and Build interfaces and products to act as a bridge between cloud providers and
● Manage and maintain systems like Kafka, Mongo, Mysql, ELK.
● Developing & managing the infrastructure as code using Ansible.
● Learn and develop leadership skills.
● Keep the customer-facing services highly available and performant.
● Develop and maintain design documentation.
● Drive RCA (Root Cause Analysis) for high priority incidents and work with respective
teams on preventive measures.
What we have to offer
● Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
● Learn to design a system for high accuracy, efficiency, and scalability.
● No strict deadlines, focus on delivering quality work.
● Meritocracy driven, candid culture. No politics.
● Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally.
Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal
sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, Corp Dev and professionals working
around the startup ecosystem.
We are a team of 600+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients
include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Matrix Partners, GGV Capital and Large Corporates
such as Citi, Embraer & Ferrero.
● Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
● Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer