This post is from topviewindia.com, which may or may not be affiliated with yichi.app
At TopView, we strive to create world class products in the E-Learning space. We believe in empowering the youth of the world to educate themselves and being their partners in success. We are currently building Yichi, a language learning app that uses AI-based voice evaluation technology to enable our users to get accurate feedback on their pronunciation in their process of learning a new language.
As a startup, we are enthusiastic, self-motivated and zealous about technology. Being a 1+ year-old startup, we are highly agile, dynamic and involve in fast experimentation.
We are looking for a Senior Product Engineer who:
- Has (3-5yrs) experience working preferably in a product company before and understands the culture of moving fast. Any additional experience is a plus.
- Strong documentation and communications skills.
- Working experience in version control preferably Git.
- Thorough understanding of relational/non-relational DBs.
- Comfortable working on the front-end and with responsive design.
- Experience with distributed systems.
- Are open to work in a flat, non-hierarchical setup where daily focus is only shipping features not reporting to managers
- Are relentless problem-solvers and not scared easily from new engineering problems or speaking out in public or privately
- UG/PG degree in computer sciences or equivalent experience.
- Designing and developing APIs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a feature from conception to shipping.
- Developing responsive Admin Panel for the in-house team.
Candidates who will not be a good fit
- Experience of only working with services company or having spent major part of their time there
- Particular about not shifting to a new language or stack but exploring a position aligned to their current technical experience
- Not very hands-on, seek direction constantly and need continuous supervision from a manager to finish tasks
- Looking to work in very large teams.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer