This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
- Take ownership of part of our backend API product and spearhead improvements.
- Lead planning and development of new backend features.
- Conduct code-reviews of backend code and mentor other developers.
- Identify and resolve performance bottlenecks.
- Interpret and implement new features from a high-level business brief.
What we’re looking for
Long-term independent contractor ready to work around 40hrs per week from our office in central Bangalore.
- 4+ years experience in backend software development.
- 2+ years experience using Node.js.
- 1+ years experience using TypeScript.
- 2+ years experience using SQL especially PostgreSQL.
- Demonstrated experience managing backend development projects.
- Demonstrated experience handling AWS infrastructure.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with testing tools and methodologies such as Jest and BDD.
- Experience configuring and maintaining CI/CD tools.
- Interest in functional programming paradigms.
Who we are
We are White Label Loyalty; a digital loyalty technology company that is revolutionising customer loyalty and retention programmes. We are growing fast and working hard to shape the future of loyalty. The company is based in the UK, but we have a secondary office in Bangalore where our CTO is based.
What we offer
- Competitive pay.
- Flexible time-off.
- New iMac at the office.
- A meaningful voice in the development of the company.
- The opportunity to see your work in the hands of people all over the world.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer