This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Sr. Product Developer
Posted by Nishu Singh (@nishus)
Background (essential and desired) :
- 4+ years of experience.
- At least 2 years of experience building RESTful APIs with Node JS.
- Experience deploying and scaling on AWS.
- Good knowledge of Amazon Cloudfront and Amazon media services.
- Should be well versed in handling production environments, software architecture and server management
- Must have experience designing scalable, fault-tolerant systems and databases.
- Experience working in data intensive apps will be preferred
- Strong exposure to Object Oriented Programming concepts, Data Structures, Design patterns, performance tuning techniques and Mathematical
- Familiarity with Android, iOS development is a plus.
- Should have a great intuition in debugging tech issues.
- A feel for good design -- both in terms of engineering and user experience.
- Do new things and stop doing things that don’t work.
- Getting things done!
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
ReactFoo Delhi 2018: On React, alternatives to React, React Native and front-end engineering
As a Hasjob user, we have a special deal for you: 10% off on conference tickets. No hassle of adding discount code manually: just click on the buttons below and the discount will be auto-applied when you select a ticket.
Also, don't forget to checkout the workshop we have lined up as a part of this. Use this opportunity to upskill yourself and land a better job.