Android Developer - Vizag
Posted by Chandrahasan Vantaku (@tagore)
Tilicho Labs is a boutique App Dev studio based out of Visakhapatnam, India. We specialize in building native mobile apps.
We are a small team of engineers with years of industry & start-up experience from companies like Goldman Sachs, Fab.com, Ola Cabs, Broadcom, Oracle and are graduates of prestigious institute BITS-Pilani.
We are looking for a passionate teammate who can join us full-time as an Android developer.
Skills Set we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Good design sense
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Have experience with different programming paradigms, esp. functional and reactive programming
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience in building offline support apps
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Have experience with common Android libraries like Retrofit, OkHttp, Picasso, RxJava, Gson, Arch-components etc.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Should use an Android mobile for personal use.
- Must be an Android lover and Advocate
- Must play/love cricket.
- Should be a humble and simple guy/girl.
- Homemade food in the office.
- Flexible work hours.
- We won't advocate WFH, rather take a day off. We won't count leaves.
- Technically strong teammates to learn from and collaborate with.
- Freedom to learn and apply your learnings, but should be ready to share the ज्ञान
- We also have a small ground to play gully cricket daily.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.