Full Stack Developer
Posted by Pragati Bhoj
We are looking for a geek who is willing to break the conventions and work on the biggest tours and activities product, that is one of it's kind. Your primary focus will be the development of web application and it's integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the product. Are you committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products? If yes then let’s talk.
- Integrating new features to our product offerings
- Handle end to end design & execution of all products web interfaces
- Write clean, well-designed code, develop new user-facing features & build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Work closely with business and other engineering team members to implement versatile solutions to web development problems
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Contribute to all phases of the product development lifecycle to continuously improve the product
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Continuously improve the performance of the product
- Stay up-to-date with industry & technology developments
- Handle deployments on the server
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs such as Payment Gateways, Social integration, Google Maps API, Analytics Usage/Operation, etc
- Familiar with webpack/gulp
- Strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Rich experience with Building and Consumption of RESTful APIs and services
- Expert with MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mongo database and queries
Qualification & Experience
- B. Tech desirable, however, not a disqualification criterion for exceptional skills.
- 4+ years of professional experience desirable, however, not a disqualification criterion for exceptional expertise.
- Must have worked on at least one JS framework like React / Angular
- Must have experience in building RESTful APIs
- Experience with server management, any Linux OS would be a plus
- Passionate about travel and would love to solve problems the way we travel today.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer