This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Think201 (@think201)
We’re looking for someone that dares to to think critically and logically and is excited about the opportunity to work on problems that have never been attempted. So if you have what we need, you think outside the box and are always excited about your next challenge, you might just be the one we’re looking for.
The IT Business Analyst role is part of Business Analyst (BA) job family, which is ultimately responsible for delivering and leveraging business analysis throughout the development lifecycle to ensure the optimal development, implementation, integration, user acceptance, and performance of applications.
Business Analysts are responsible for identifying business needs, assessing the impact of system or process changes, eliciting and documenting requirements, and providing insight to ensure requirements are translated into workable business solutions. These roles are also responsible for conducting user-acceptance testing and providing post implementation support to business stakeholders and end-users to ensure solutions meet the prescribed business requirements.
The BA would work directly with COO and CPO of the company for day to day business. He/She would need to coordinate among the team members and pass the required information. Talk to the client seeking assurance of no information gap whatsoever
Role Category: Business Analysis and Project Management
Role: Business Analyst
Basic Skills Required
1. Ability to develop technical product definitions
2. Knowledge of modern PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Wordpress.
3. Strong verbal/written Communication Skills
4. Ability to work in startup ecosystem.
5. Complete ownership of task given and a timely, quality delivery
6. Curiosity on current industry trends, technologies, tools and frameworks
7. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
8. Ability to work in a team and individually
9. Ability to work under pressure
Role And Responsibilities
1. Work directly with COO and CPO of the company for day to day business
2. Coordinate among the team members and pass the required information
3. Talk to the client seeking assurance of no information gap whatsoever.
4. Develop business process flow and business requirements working with cross-functional teams
5. Develop and enhance product offerings in accordance with design and consistent with business objectives
6. Ensure that requirements are written and ensure that development tasks are completed within timeline provided and that issues are fully tested with minimal defects
7. Under guidance of technical lead, ensure that solutions being developed are effective and take into consideration performance implications for a production environment
Marks doesn’t really count for us. We count on your logical thinking and attitude towards learning new things. Not to forget cultural fit is one thing we emphasize on.
Please note that we are looking for an immediate joining and the internship's duration is for two months. Based on your performance you will be considered for a preplacement offer and you get to be a part of young & lean team of Think201
What you gain
- Great work culture
- Young and diverse team
- A creative and open environment which fosters greater level of autonomy to every individual
- Opportunity to wear as many hats you can
- Cool workspace
- Preplacement offer based on your performance
If you feel this is what you have been looking for, drop in your cover letter describing what made you feel you are a good fit for this role. Any links that prove your passion for coding would be a boost for your application.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.