This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Looking for a Full Stack Developer (0-1 year Experience)
Posted by Think201 (@think201)
A great opportunity for the one who is keen to take on a challenging and an exciting role working across the web, mobile and desktop.
We are looking for a full stack developer who knows/willing to manage the interchange of data between the server and the users, as well as translating the UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the interaction elements of the application.
Here’s about your roles and responsibilities when you join us
You would be,
- involved in designing the overall application architecture
- designing and developing robust APIs and services for the web application
- involved in managing the interchange of data between the server and front end
- building reusable code components
- optimization of the application for performance and scalability
What we expect you to know,
- very strong understanding of OOPs concepts
- good knowledge on server side language one or more of these PHP, Python, Ruby
- awareness/knowlede about any MVC framework
- good understanding of database, ability to design database schemas for web application
- very good understanding of code versioning (Git)
Any degree in Computer Science stream is what we are looking for and marks doesn’t really count for us. We count on your logical thinking and attitude towards learning new things. Not to forget cultural fit is one thing we emphasize on.
Please note that we are looking for an immediate joining.
What you gain
- Great work culture
- Young and diverse team
- A creative and open environment which fosters greater level of autonomy to every individual
- Opportunity to wear as many hats you can
- Cool workspace
If you feel you can be our next thinker, drop in your cover letter describing what made you feel you are a good fit for this role. Any links that prove your passion for coding would be a boost for your application.