This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
React Native Developer
Posted by Pradeep Gururani (@pradeep-gururani)
Experience : Doesn't matter if you have right skills
• If you understand pixel perfectness, this is for you, you are expected to build performant UIs across both(iOS, Android) mobile platforms.
• Demonstrated experience in developing interactive, responsive, performance optimised and rich application.
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
• Able to work with UX designers on clickables, wireframes and ability to translate them to elegant UI ensuring cross platform compatibility and performance.
• Able to independently work with business analysts for client requirements and propose elegant solutions based on the requirements.
• Strong debugging and trouble-shooting skills and ability to think and provide multiple options to address a problem.
• Proficiency in RESTful API integration is a must
• Ability to maintain application data with Redux, Context-API or MobX
• Solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android studio, etc
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer