This post is from thingmzing.com, which may or may not be affiliated with zing.buzz
C#, .net developer
Posted by Pradeep Gururani (@pradeep-gururani)
ThingMZing labs is building a non-partisan micro blogging platform. At ThingMZing we stand and fight for freedom of speech in a true manner, not the way current BigTech monopoly wants to dictate it. Engineering challenges get very interesting while building for 70-80 crore potential Indian users from.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Build new features using modern best-practices such as version control, continuous integration, automated tests, and daily deployments.
- Proactively find solutions and technologies that can benefit the progress and speed of the team.
- Have an open minded approach to challenges and be a team player.
- Having serious fun while working with a high emphasis on quality in order to allow our customers to run their business smarter and better.
Skills and requirements:
- Good experience in developing enterprise-quality web applications
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of Angular or React.
Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer