Talentleaf Consulting is hiring Angular Developers
Posted by Talentleaf Consulting
Talentleaf Consulting https://hasjob.co/thetalentleaf.com/5x8sj , Anywhere · thetalentleaf.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · IT/Systems AdministrationIT/Systems Administration
Job Title - Front End Developer
Experience Need - 5+ years
Location - Bangalore(preferred), Hyderabad, Chennai
. B.S. or above degree in Computer Science or related technical field
• 5 to 8 years work experience on Real-time/ Enterprise scale applications
• 3+ years of strong experience on UI development
• Proficient in developing front-end application with core Angular, Angular version 8 and above.
• Good understanding of Table less Design / Table less Layout using CSS and also experience of fixing cross browser and cross platform issues..
• API testing experience in tools like Postman, Soap UI is an added advantage
• Experience in designing various forms, tooltips, menus, tabs, animated effects, data and time selector and many others using jQuery toolkit and custom libraries
• Should have experience with SDLC Tools related to Build, Code Quality, Code Coverage
• Should be excellent in analytical and problem solving skills
• Should be able to optimize & effectively manage resources and time of the team.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make sound technical decisions
• Excellent communication skills with all levels. Proven ability to lead and communicate orally, in written documents, and in formal presentations is required.
• Need to Plan the layout of the website • Ensure that the website is optimized for various devices • Use and integration of devops tool for Angular UI like Adobe analytics, Apica etc • Participate in design review and peer code review. • Understand the build and deployment process and be a go to person for troubleshooting live issues. • Work collaboratively in a global setting.
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer