This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Chennai is home to 700+ startups and dabbles between the 3rd or 4th place when it comes to ecosystem rankings in the country. The team behind The Startup Centre has over the past 14 years played an active role in the making and is now looking to systematically strengthen the ecosystem with aspirations to highlight the successes of Startups in the global arena.
MUST HAVE :
You should be passionate about #startups
You should be passionate about #chennai
You should understand technology and have an affinity for it
You should love working with people and a people person
1. Anchor the Startup Community of Chennai (http://www.madrasmade.com)
2. Liason with the Media and other orgs (TiE / NASSCOM / Govt bodies / Angel Networks) when it comes to the Startup Ecosystem and promote the ecosystem
3. Be the point person when we have visiting delegations from abroad (there is one almost every month from different countries) and introduce them / setup meetings with the appropriate startups in the ecosystem and stakeholders.
4. Prepare and own the calendar of events - Monthly Meets, Seminars & Workshops.
5. Identify and execute creative ways to engage the startup community and aspiring entrepreneurs.
6. Own social media communications and the brand of #MadrasMade.
Will be relatively Hands-off in terms of how you execute the mandate, and First hand experience building an #Ecosystem.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in roles of relevant experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer