TheoreX is currently seeking for Proficient Ionic Front-End Web/Mobile Applications Developer in Kolkata area. The Web Developer is accountable for developing, designing & maintaining User Interface (UI) of web portal & mobile application services of 3rd party projects. TheoreX has a stack of projects in line at Kolkata area.
1. Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
2. Collaborate on all aspects of application design and development.
3. Make suggestions, ask questions, and always push the limits of the rest of the team.
4. Always keep the user in mind.
6. Perform code reviews and continue to improve code quality of all our software and projects.
7. Work with members of the development team to implement, promote, and manage project development processes.
8. Design, develop, and maintain new features of our existing and new products.
10. Independently performs analysis to develop and implement high-level designs
11. Remains current on industry standards in web development
Ability to research, develop and propose new technologies to improve application architecture
12. Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code
13. Collaboration and Communication with other startups across pan India, as TheoreX believes in a Collaborative working environment with other growing startups!
14. Showing commitments and lively spirits in the office environment along with excellent commutative attitude.
1. 1+ / 2+ years of professional experience
2. Passion for developing functional and innovative applications
4. Ability to write angular.js 6 and build and deploy it in an IONIC framework for Android and iOS.
5. Experience developing highly interactive applications for many different types of users
6. Passion for writing great, simple, clean, and efficient code (and tests to go with it!)
9. Experience with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap is a must;
11. Experience working with Web Services using XML and JSON;
12. Experience with NodeJS is a plus;
13. Experience working with Sketch App is a plus.
14. Experience with Object Oriented Programming is desired;
15. Familiarity with responsive design concepts and design best practices;
16. Familiarity with Unix/Linux environment and with a version control system like Git or SVN;
17. Proficient with tools for website debugging and cross-browser testing;
18. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
19. Ability to own outcomes and results, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines;
20. Creativity, flexibility, ability to multi-task and a strong desire to learn and take on new challenges is a must.
Let's build future together! Experience freedom and leaderhsip with us!
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.