Posted by Junaid Kapadia (@themiragestudios)
Job Title: WordPress Developer
The Mirage Studios is a place where we offer transformation through design diversity and offer creativity in technology services and are currently building a team that shares start-up spirit with curious and courageous minds. We have the expertise which cater to biggest brands — we invest in the development of our team and give them exciting project development opportunities to upscale their learnings and we have fun doing it. If you are a dreamer and a risk-taker who see the world differently, and bold enough to reinvent it… you are at the place!
As a Developer you are expected to be a technical problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next generation websites and web applications. You must be comfortable working in experience in an agency environment as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects and take their career to the next level by designing and building attractive websites for our clients delivering first-class user experiences to a global audience. You must be a passionate WordPress Designer with a proven experience in the Rehub Theme / Elementor who will work to design, develop, and maintain our next generation portals.
• Study website briefs and determine technical requirements
• Prepare website information flow and design rough architecture
• Research and recommend solution best suited to business need of client
• Formulate an effective and responsive design into a working theme
• Design and build the website front-end, ensure high-performance and manage technical aspects of the back-end (CMS) including database and server integration
• Generating WordPress themes and plugins
• Revise, edit, proofread & optimize web content
• Work with content-writers and creative team to finalize layout
• Make sure the final product is visually appealing and on-brand
• Deploying code across development, staging, and production environments
• Carry out QC and website performance tests to check functionality across media devices
• Monitoring the performance of the live website and troubleshoot issues
• Timely delivery of the built as per the schedules and deadlines
• Track and benchmark efficiency, and client satisfaction goals and objectives
• Provide expertise to cross-functional project or coordinating teams
• On board and mentor junior developers on the team
• Strong commitment to ensuring quality and efficiency
• Broad understanding of current and emerging technology practices.
• Project management skills, organizational skills and time-management skills
• Must be a strong leader, proactive, collaborative, and driven and seek perfection in execution of tasks.
• Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline is highly preferred
• Experience in building custom themes and plugins within WordPress
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as GitHub, SVN, and Mercurial).
• Must have work experience on E-commerce platforms like Woo Commerce, Magento, Shopify, Big Commerce, etc.
• Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
• Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
• Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
• Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
• The Candidate must be extremely detail oriented, punctual, efficient with time without sacrificing quality
• Knowledge in page optimization (Google Page Speed, Caching, CDN, gzip Etc)
• Converting PSD, XD, Figma, Sketch Files To HTML/ WordPress
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer