This post is from theinnovationinc.co, which may or may not be affiliated with kite.work
Looking to hire ReactNative Developer for a fintech startup
Posted by Kite (@kitework)
Kite (India Innovation Incorporation Pvt. Ltd) https://hasjob.co/theinnovationinc.co/jcxm8 , Delhi · kite.work · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · Mobile (iPhone, Android, other)Mobile (iPhone, Android, other)
Kite powers a new, more transparent digital economy. We’re building a new-age financial ecosystem from the ground up, which can rapidly scale to millions of users and billions of transactions worldwide.
To accomplish this hugely challenging and immensely rewarding goal, we want to bring on board a ReactNative Developer to join a fast-growing team of friendly, creative individuals with diverse passions and backgrounds. If you’re down to join the Kite Crew, hit us up!
Here’s a glimpse into your work at Kite – you will:
- Take on a strong hands-on role in building software, based on high-level technical requirements
- Research technical and development issues in the mobile domain, and provide concrete and compelling solutions
- Coordinate with onshore mobile technology lead throughout the SDLC process from technical design specs, development, unit testing, bug fixing, performance testing and Integration testing
- Participate in weekly code reviews and code coverage to ensure excellent performance
- Maintain Source Code Versions, perform release builds and maintain releases
- Provide tech Support and hands-on support for any emergency issues
- Take product ownership and responsibility for product quality
It’s essential that you:
- Have a B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science, electronics or related field or equivalent experience.
- Have atleast 1 year of working experience with ReactNative.
- Are comfortable in object-oriented programming skills.
- Have some experience with ReactNative, design patterns and designing overall systems architecture.
- Have a Github account with some cool projects on it.
- Know how to use REST APIs
We’d love it if you also:
- Have developed, released, and maintained ReactNative mobile Applications (point us to your work on Google PlayStore/Github/Bitbucket)Possess amazing debugging skills
- Have developed apps in a Test driven manner
- Have experience with: third-party libraries and APIs; fintech (digital payments, banking) apps; testing suites for mobile applications; Agile/SCRUM development
- Are well-versed in source code version control, release builds, and configuration management
- Are an opinionated developer, driven by principles of software design rather than techniques, willing to automate boring problems and admit and learn from mistakes
- Understand and practice Material Design
- Are excited about working with Reactive Programming and Dependency Injection
- Write clean and well-documented code
Location: New Delhi
Salary : INR 5,00,000 - 8,00,000
Perks and benefits of being part of the Kite Crew:
- A hugely impactful mission to chase
- Access to renowned mentors in any part of the world, including in-house at Kite HQ
- A learning environment that encourages experimentation in different areas and skills
- A Company support in pursuing educational programs
- Company-sponsored tech talks and social events
- Bold and modern work guidelines: flexible working hours, remote working, and more
- An open and highly productive work environment
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer