This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior Backend Engineer - Python
Posted by Impactworks
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Writing good quality code.
- Be able to design ,implement and deploy scalable backend applications on cloud(AWS/Azure).
- Be able to take ownership of projects and deliver them on time.
- Be able to lead a team and mentor junior developers.
- BE/BTech degree in CS/IT or similar related field.
- 3+ years experience as backend engineer.
- Good knowledge in Python and at least one of the framework - Django, Flask, FastAPI, etc.
- Hands on experience in building microservices applications on AWS/GCP/Azure.
- Good understanding of platforms(Docker, AWS/Azure).
- Must have good understanding of Data Structures/Algorithms/Databases and other CS concepts.
- Experience working in multiple databases and data modelling.
- Experience writing APIs and related technologies like REST, JSON, websockets, grpc etc.
- Should be inquisitive enough picking up any language and frameworks based on need.
- Should be able to design/implement/deploy end-to-end systems.
- Having good knowledge on deploying cloud applications and with Dockers/Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience building end-to-end analytics systems is a plus.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer