Lead Flutter Developer
Posted by Rakesh G
We are a startup looking for people who want to grow immensely in a short period. We are a startup trying to build a solution to the easy way of finding deals in the market. We are trying to find a developer who can be our future 'CTO' leading an organization from the ground up.
Our target is to build a product in the coming months and the product is half way in the implementation process already. We need an aggressive developer who can develop or lead a team of developers in a short period of time.
Read on if you like to work in agile ways with a driven small team, on challenging problems!
A little bit about you:
1. You have knowledge of Flutter application and UI development
2. You know how to deal with different screen sizes
3. You have experience and knowledge of working with the BLOC pattern
4. You have familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Flutter applications to back-end services
5. You have strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
6. You have familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
7. You have experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
8. You have a passion for mobile products, personal projects, or other work on the Play Store
9. You have a proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
10. You have had published at least one app on the Play Store using Flutter/Native
11. Candidates who have familiarity with writing unit tests in Dart and Flutter will have an added advantage
12. Candidates who have familiarity with integration tests in Flutter will have an added advantage
13. Candidates who can set very high standards of code quality
- As one of the earliest members of a startup, explore all parts of the business.
- Yearly Performance bonus
- Casual startup environment.
- Chance to work as an independent developer and building a strong team under you.
- Ample room for all kinds of tech experiments and idea exploration.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer