With this job position you get an opportunity to work with a leader in delivery of enterprise blockchain solutions and technologies, as well as a pioneer in the implementation of standards and also to work with a talented team on latest technologies in a fast growing, customer-oriented, IT organization.
Experience required: 4 to 6 years
- Experience in enterprise web application development using MEAN Stack / Node Js
- Knowledge of Nodejs and the concept of RESTful API is a must.
- Experience in Angular 6 /7/8 is highly preferred.
- Experience in end to end web development
- Experiences with SQL (Postgres SQL preferred) & No SQL (Mongo preferred) databases with data migration Strategies
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented programming concepts and data structures and Node Js best practices
- Experience in Unit Testing in Node Js is a must
- Knowledge Integration of node js services with AWS services like AWS EC2, S3, SNS, SES is a must
- Exposure to continuous deployment and integration process
- Exposure with docker and orchestration software
- Experience is Redis is added advantage
- Experience in microservices is added advantage
- Thoughtfully design forward-thinking, scalable and performant data architectures.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Provide direction and guidance on technical aspects of projects.
- Thorough code reviews and potential security reviews in code
- Implementation of security and data protection processes
- Documentation of Application Architecture, Release document, Deployment Steps
- Meet project deadlines by understanding and analyzing requirements, designing, developing and testing solutions.
- Provide status reports and escalate issues as appropriate to the relevant project stakeholders.
- Contribute to technical solutions and requirements definition.
- Solve complex problems by contributing to the analysis and development of technical solutions.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer