With this job position you get an opportunity to work with a leader in delivery of enterprise blockchain solutions and technologies, as well as a pioneer in the implementation of standards and also to work with a talented team on latest technologies in a fast growing, customer-oriented, IT organization.
Experience Required: 5 to 8 years
- Should have a 3+ years of experience on Angular 2+ version
- Should have more than one year of experience in Node Js
- Strong Knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong analytical, problem solving and design skills
- Strong knowledge of developing custom component libraries or frameworks
- Knowledge in writing unit testing is a must
- Strong exposure to performance and optimization of frontend applications
- Good communication, organizational and leadership skill
- Good to have exposure in Bootstrap / Material Design Understanding on cross-browser incompatibilities and issues is preferable.
- Experience with Git source control and Linux/Windows command line is preferable
- Knowledge on React is a Plus
- Manage, Mentor and coach a team of Frontend engineers.
- Build fast and efficient next-generation web applications.
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones.
- Work closely with Backend Engineers to integrate APIs and other services.
- Find and address performance issues.
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer