As a Sr. Front End Developer at Testbook, you will work with UI team and back-end team to understand the requirement, brainstorm on interactions, then design and develop your front-end application which consumes REST APIs. You will be responsible for web application's front-end from the requirement stage to deployment onto the production web farm.
- Use a variety of programming languages in order to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve company website
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers
- Build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes
- Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements
- Optimize our web applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Always stay consistent with our brand guidelines
- Get feedback from users and customers
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
- Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies
- 2+ years of development experience with front-end frameworks like AngularJS, Backbone, EmberJS, ReactJS, etc
- PHP knowledge is a big plus
- Proficient understanding of web markup, HTML5 & CSS3
- Familiar with task runners like Gulp, Grunt, etc. to automate the workflows
- A strong follower of Test Driven Development and Software Engineering Principles.
- Experience working with APIs, either integrating third-party APIs or creating your own wherever required
- Familiarity with SEO techniques will be a plus.
- Experience with GIT and shell scripting
- Familiarity with the ES6 world will be a plus.
- Experience in resolving cross-browser compatibility issues
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer