This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Who are we:
We are a team of problem solvers, technologists, strategists, designers, data scientists, and financial services specialists on a mission to bring banking, payments, and commerce to the digital and mobile age. A team that loves the challenge of answering the new needs of the digitally enabled consumer, designing financial service experiences that connect to their lifestyle and creates opportunities for our customers.
We are a product innovation subsidiary of a large venture fund based in Cupertino, California servicing a cluster of fintech companies owned by us. We are a new age Fintech studio with a management team that has successful track record of creating several new markets and unlocking billions of dollars in value.
Software Development Engineer (I /II/III)/Staff Engineer (Java) with hands on coding experience to work out of our Fintech Studio located in Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
What your impact would be:
Evaluate and anticipate impact of technical solution for the project, translate technical solutions based on product needs and feasibility
- Writes integrated technical architecture and solutions of multiple applications • Collaborate with the clients on solution design
- Stays current with technology and determines the impact of hardware and/or software upgrades on new and existing applications
- Ensure high quality, adherence to standards and best practices, high performance and scalable, repeatable processes and deliverables
- Design and architecture documentation/presentations creation and review
- Fine tuning of existing architectures, tools and frameworks
What we are looking for:
BTech/BS degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) with proven technical background. Bachelors or Masters from Premier Institutes would be preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 4-12 years of development experience and enterprise architecture skills
- Experience in Object-oriented analysis, design and programming
- Strong experience in Core Java Spring, Spring Boot/Struts
- Experience in using one or more ORM frameworks such as Hibernate/JPA/MyBatis/Spring Data JPA
- Experience in Microservices, Web Services (JAXWS/JAXRS/REST)
- Experience in Messaging (JMS/WebSphere MQ/Active MQ)
- Experience in database in writing Stored Procedures, Complex Queries, Views and caching
- Experience in High level/low level design
- Experience in Pivotal Cloud Foundry or related cloud service provider
- Excellent Debugging /Troubleshooting skills
Our Engagement Journey:
- Stage 1 : – Coding challenge
- Your preferred choice of IDE for a video chat , we will review your fundamentals on Data Algorithms, Data structures, Problem solving ,Object Oriented Design , Databases, Web Application Development and Testing
- Stage 2 : Virtual Chat/ In person meeting
- To cover technical aspects of your projects covering topics in Software Engineering and Systems Design
- Stage 3 : Virtual Chat / In Person meeting
- You will have an opportunity to speak with our Hiring Managers regarding our culture, internal practices, and we would like to learn more about how you organize around different team dynamics.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer