This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are looking for a passionate Test Engineer who has a natural flair for solving complex problems and making life easier for others. You'd be a part of our dynamic QA team and responsible for maintaining and enhancing the quality of our products.
- Owning the quality of any deliverables including new features and enhancements
- Working closely with the product team in understanding the requirements and user workflow
- Writing highly efficient manual test cases and performing functional, adhoc and regression testing
- Designing, developing and executing automation test scripts
- Raising defects / bugs and tracking them till closure
- Bachelor's degree in engineering / IT / computer science or related field
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in software testing
- Automation QA experience, preferably using Selenium Webdriver with Java / Python
- Experience in using defect tracking system to report, track and resolve defects
- Good understanding of the Agile software development methodology (Kanban or Scrum) and QA's role in it
- Passion for software quality assurance, problem detection and analysis
- Experience working in SaaS based product company (optional)
- Worked for a bootstrapped high growth startup (optional)
Apply through the careers section of the Tenmiles website.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer