Posted by Gaurav Gaglani (@gaurav-gaglani)
Teliax Inc. is looking for a passionate DevOPS Engineer in India to manage and enhance cloud and inhouse infrastructure. If you love delivering complex enterprise systems using a philosophy based on lightweight design, Agile, and open-source this is a right position for you.
Does this click with you:
- 8 hour work day
- You know your stuff...
- Be a part of a hardcore engineering team
- Believe in quality more than deadlines
- Flat hierarchy
- Set the ground rules
- Become a part of the expansion
- Flexible working hours
If you have:
- Strong experience in cloud and virtualization platforms (AWS, GCE, OpenStack, VMWare, etc.)
- Have a very strong foundation working in Linux
- Good with infrastructure automation (Ansible, Chef, Puppet,etc.)
- Experience with application hosting technologies (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm etc.)
- Experience in designing and architecting enterprise and/or web-scale hosting platforms
- 2 years+ of experience as a DevOPS Engineer
Teliax, Inc is a global leader in voice and data services located in downtown Denver, US. Built from the network up, we are a privately owned and well-rooted team of technologists with over 14 years of experience. Expect a ‘growth’ company type of environment with competitive benefits, small company flexibility, and lifestyle first atmosphere.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.