This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Mobile Developer - React Native
Posted by Harsh Vasudeva (@harshtekhne)
About The Company
Tekhne is a digital agency based in Mumbai and Amsterdam, that creates user-focused experiences. More info: tekhne.nl
Through our SaaS app immidi (http://immidi.com), we are transforming the way Enterprises connect with their B2B customers. We are looking for talent who can help us scale the app to new heights.
As a Senior React Native Developer, you will play a key role to define the solution direction, deliver and maintain good quality code, use structured problem-solving and produce scalable long-term solutions.
Our App is built with React Native for iOS and Android, supported by multiple NodeJS web-services and our deployments are automated using CI/CD tools.
Some of our key clients: Unilever, L'Oréal, KraftHeinz, UNDP
This job is located in our Mumbai office.
What We Are Looking For:
- You have a minimum of 4 years experience building and publishing Mobile Apps (iOS/Android);
- At least 2 years of experience in React, React Native, Redux;
- You have experience with SaaS products, handling Native configurations with multiple Git branches;
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB;
- Experience with NodeJS and backend services;
- Experience with Amazon services such as S3 and SQS is a plus;
- Experience with automated deployment CI/CD tools;
- Knowledge of iOS & Android design principles and interface guidelines;
- You have good communication skills in English;
- You like working in a fast-paced international environment;
- You are interested in coaching your fellow developers;
We Offer You
- A challenging position in a growing team with a strong start-up mentality;
- Competitive salary with benefits;
- ‘All-you-can-eat’ Friday lunches;
- Arrange your own workstation: Macbook/iPhone and all other options a techie could dream of;
- International working environment;
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer