We, at Teji Mandi, are simplifying stock investing for everyone. We help investors build a strong diversified portfolio and explain our every move along the way. We also explain everything along the way, making our clients smarter investors themselves.
We are looking for a meticulous SDET to work with us to build a robust Automation testing system that supports fast iterative releases. Your responsibilities include both software development and testing tasks and focuses on the testability, robustness, and performance of production apps.
To be successful as an SDET, you should have excellent time management and organizational skills as well as strong communication skills. You should have a passion for designing, development, and testing and the ability to upgrade your technical skills to undertake new challenges.
We are looking for someone who has 3+ years experience with development of Testing automation for Mobile apps but can grow and take up automation of our entire stack.
Our apps are built on Flutter for both iOS and Android.
• Investigating customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing regression tests and bug reports.
• Work with developers in understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
• Take part in Design discussions and shape the product
• Work with other stakeholders including the Test team in Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
• Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
• Noting all testing actions you have performed in daily and weekly reports.
• Analyzing and disintegrating software systems and coordinating with other teams to enhance the overall design.
• Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
• Take equal ownership with managing the final quality on production release.
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
• 4-5 years of experience as SDET
• Excellent designing and programming skills.
• Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools.
• Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
• The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good time management and organizational skills.
• The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry.
• A passion for testing, development, and design.