- Should have development experience of 3+ years.
- Experience with Enterprise Java applications using Java EE, Spring, Hibernate, DropWizard etc
- Experience in developing web applications using React.
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications.
- Familiarity with few databases, like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, etc
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI).
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment are essential.
- Collaborating with the product team to design/architect, develop and maintain progressive web apps.
- Creating complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse, high energy teams
- Hands-on coding, usually in a pair programming environment
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant systems
- Working in highly collaborative teams and building quality code
- Understanding the business domain deeply and working closely with business stakeholders
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment.
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies.
What can we offer?
- Freedom to learn, innovate and commit mistakes (as long as we learn from them :D)
- Start-up culture.
- Flexible timings.
- No dress code.
- Work/life balance.
This JOB is for you
- If you are a Start-up enthusiast and thrives to work in a fast-paced Service Start-up environment.
- If you are result oriented and believe in Build Fast, Break Fast, Mend Fast.
- If you willing learn and prototype new technologies for your own amusements.
- Above all, you are a team player and thrives in a challenging environment.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer