- 3+ years of proven and progressive experience in front-end design and development.
- Experience in Angular, TypeScript, Ionic framework with hands on knowledge on testing using Jasmine.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of Client/Server architecture and strong design principles.
- Hands-on experience in HTML/CSS.
- Experience in functional programming is plus.
- Well versed with TDD/BDD and Automation.
- Ability to work with Continuous Integration and deployments.
- Collaborating with product team to design/architect, develop and maintain progressive web apps.
- Ensure that functional requirements are correctly interpreted and translated into clear and robust code.
- Ensure that new code written conforms to existing guidelines and quality practices.
- Coordinate with team/project stakeholder management.
- Lead code review activities and ensure defined quality standards are met.
- Effectively identify technical gaps of junior team members and solve their technical issues.
- Effectively learn functional aspects of project.
- Pair with team members on functional and non-functional requirements.
- Identify and raise risks and potential issues on time with a mitigation plan.
- More experienced candidates should be able to lead multiple projects with a sense of ownership.
- Building Automated build, test environments.
What can we offer?
- Freedom to learn, innovate and commit mistakes (as long as we learn from them :D)
- Start-up culture.
- Flexible timings.
- No dress code.
- Work/life balance.
This JOB is for you
- If you are a Start-up enthusiast and thrives to work in a fast-paced Service Start-up environment.
- If you are result oriented and believe in Build Fast, Break Fast, Mend Fast.
- If you willing learn and prototype new technologies for your own amusements.
- Above all, you are a team player and thrives in a challenging environment.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer