Ruby on Rails Sr Developer @ TechSophy
Posted by Ravi Teja (@raviteja499)
Techsophy is a global technology and consulting firm, that has emerged as a market leader in providing BPM solutions. We are also a bunch of passionate entrepreneurs who love building amazing products. At Techsophy, we seek to leverage our skills in Modern Web and Mobile App development, Predictive Analytics and BPM,to help build world class products for startups & emerging companies.
We take great pride in creating highly scalable applications with beautiful and engaging user experiences. Our team consists of bright hackers, designers, and entrepreneurs. We are currently hiring top notch Ruby on Rails and ReactJS hackers, who will be working on building products in exciting market spaces like fantasy sports.
What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate is someone who is very smart, a good person and has:
- A lot of passion for programming, web-development and Ruby on Rails.
- Sound technical knowledge of Ruby and Ruby on Rails.
- Upwards of 3 years of RoR development experience (we are open to less, do apply if you think you are capable).
- Understanding of best standards, guidelines etc. and actually cares about adhering to them.
- Ability to write clean, modularized, maintainable and well tested code.
- Working knowledge of RSpec, or at least an interest in following TDD/ BDD.
- Knowledge of any JS framework (a plus). A huge plus if you know ReactJS.
- Ability to handle complex problems from design to execution.
- Prior experience in working with Postgresql and MongoDB is a big plus.
- Knowledge of source control practices using Git.
- Competitive Pay
- Ability to work on the best and latest technologies in Web and Mobile Application Development.
- Ability to grow rapidly. We will be happy to accommodate you if you want to try leading your own team.
- You work with extremely talented people from the best colleges in the country (IIT Madras, BITS, NITs).
- Ability to work on products that will reach a large number of users in a very short time.
- Ability to work in a startup environment, in a well funded, and stable company.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer