Product Manager / Full Stack Developer to work on an industry disrupting product - Funded Startup
Posted by Ramzy Syed (@ramzysyedtp)
We are looking for a rockstar backend engineer and potentially CTO to be an early member of our team to build a globally competing technology that changes the way companies process data. You will work closely with the leadership team to create an innovative SaaS platform. You will be an active leader on our team, and help lay the foundation for building and scaling a product to reach businesses around the world.
More About the Role
- Build a scalable backend architecture, and help to lead the planning and design of it based on product goals
- Design and develop well-documented, scalable and resuable code
- Work closely with the Founder to shape the product and lead the roadmap for the product
- Assist with growing the team and bring on rockstars to your team
- Atleast 4 years of experience working on MERN stack
- Atleast 2 years of experience working on SaaS product development
- Proficiency in OOP, SQL, Design Patterns, and software best practices
- Passion for learning and acquiring more knowledge to use in daily work
- Ability to not be able to be at peace till you fix that annoying problem
What I personally look for
- Accountability. Own your responsibility and make it happen mindset
- Posititivity and a can-do attitude
- Raging desire to achieve greatness in life.
- Entreprenuerial spirit. You make my business happen and I will help you build your business
- Good communication skills and a confidence ooze - Very important
About Me -
12+ years of experience selling technology to the world. Have realized a good opportunity and want to seize it at the earliest. Looking to build my dream team to accompish this.
- Potential Co-Founder Status in a funded environment
- Be a part of something greater than yourself - This is going places!
- Be the leadership from Day 1
- Your job will never be boring - the day it becomes boring, you can walk out
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer