This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
What you will do at Technogise:
You will help flourish and strengthen our DevOps culture. Here are some of the responsibilities you can expect to undertake:
- Write configuration management scripts.
- Containerize web apps using Docker and deploy on Cloud.
- Set up CI/CD pipelines for web apps.
- Deploy web and mobile applications on enterprise Cloud.
- Mentor fellow team members on the DevOps philosophy and help setup our DevOps practice.
- Be involved in project inceptions both offshore as well as onsite.
The expertise we expect you to have:
We expect you to be aligned with DevOps as a mindset and philosophy. In terms of your your experience:
- You should have done configuration management using tools like Ansible or Chef or Puppet. You should know how to write scripts / playbooks.
- You should have experience in containerization, orchestration and deployment of web applications using tools like Docker & Kubernetes.
- You should have experience deploying enterprise applications on cloud platforms like GCP or AWS.
- You must have experience with implementation of CI/CD pipelines.
- You should have strong scripting skills using Bash, Shell or Python.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer