This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full Stack Developer(PHP)
Posted by Aman Panda (@aman19191)
TechJockey https://hasjob.co/techjockey.com/rl5qc , New Delhi · techjockey.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
Are you looking to join a rapidly growing SaaS company with a global customer list of well-known, household brands? Are you looking to join an organization where you can make a difference and your accomplishments are recognized and appreciated? Are you looking to grow in a fast-paced and exciting environment while learning from an executive team of proven and successful SaaS professionals?
If that sounds like you, come join TJ and let’s grow together!
We're building a culture at TechJockey where amazing people (like you) do their best work. If you're ready to grow your career and help organizations along with their growth, you've come to the right place.
Company profile: -
Techjockey.com is the world's first online Software-Store that helps you compare and choose the right software for your needs. We are a team of IT Ninjas having decades of expertise in cross-platform skills and quality-integrated techniques for software product analysis.
Some of our esteemed partners are Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, Symantec, Adobe, Trend Micro, F-Secure to name a few.
Currently associated with thousands of esteemed Software Vendors, Techjockey is a stellar platform for B2B IT software buying. Techjockey is a reliable recommendation platform for software solutions with a striking presence in the global market. A substantial clientele associated with us helps us to bring you the software solutions best suiting your IT needs and budget.
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Basic understanding of NodeJS
1. Cool and casual dress code
2. Flexible timing
3. Expanding statup
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer