Posted by Suma Ningegowda (@techchefssoftware)
Relevant Experience: 3 to 12 Years
- Work on Java/J2EE development
- Drive significant technology initiatives end to end and across multiple layers of architecture
- Create applications which fully utilize the capabilities of Spring
- Apply core Computer Science concepts to improve scalability and performance
Required Qualifications and Competencies:
- Should be amazingly good in Java/J2EE
- Should be highly competent in Spring
- Should have implemented Webservices (RESTful or SOAP) for web applications
- Excellent programming discipline: data structures, complexity analysis, object-oriented principles, design patterns
- Should have very good exposure to Agile Methodology
- Desirable but not mandatory – exposure to AWS
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.