This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior Solutions Engineer @Tech4Good
Posted by Tech4Good (@tech4good)
#Tech4Good is looking for a Senior Solutions Engineer @Tech4Good Labs to join our team!
We are looking for a super empathetic, nomadic lifestyle loving person who is ready to get their hands dirty in helping small and remote non profits in India doing high impact work to build their internal technical systems to make their processes efficient and smooth.
The key responsibility will be to head, drive applications and solutions to the cloud while supporting the #Tech4Good Labs, Helpdesk and Fellows teams to develop, maintain and educate non-profit partners. We are particularly looking for someone who is nimble and adept at stitching together open-source solutions already available to make meaningful impact.
Our teams will work together closely with you playing a crucial role in addressing questions that will involve the design, development and implementations of cloud-hosted solutions for small and medium non-profits. You will get to leverage your creative juices and technical abilities around infrastructure, system and application design using web, mobile, cloud, and open source technologies. Experience across various enterprise solutions/ technology stacks and ability to provide guidance to diverse stakeholders and external vendors will be the foundation of yours and our success!
A few details about your day to day objectives:
- Identify, develop and document repeatable design and implementation methodology
- Passionate about Open Source Software, can ideate around stitching together pre-existing modules. For example, ODK and SalesForce (nonprofit success pack)
- Partner with project teams, vendors, support organizations and other technical resources in this hands-on role driving cloud migration/adoption from inception to production implementation.
- Collaborate with the product, data, and infrastructure architects and be responsible for the defining-designing-delivering the technical architectures, patterns, technical quality, risks, fitness for purpose and operability of technical architecture solutions.
- Provide technical recommendations to tech leads to assist the decisions on proposed solutions and assume responsibility for technical presentations demonstrating a good understanding of application, data, infrastructure, architecture expertise and application systems design.
- Able to analyze, design, and implement cloud migration strategies
- Project scoping skills; methods, knowledge and experience of application processes, development, implementation and deployment to achieve project objectives.
Frameworks: LAMP, J2EE, Ruby on Rails, Backbone JS, Angular JS, React, Wordpress, Ghost, Bootstrap
Cloud and Automation: Google Cloud , Chef, Puppet, Docker, Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS, CloudFormation, IAM, Route 53, VPC, SNS, SES, SQS) Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL,
Version Control: Git
OS: Linux, Windows
Application Servers: Tomcat, Nginx, Apache
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer