This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
App Gamers Required
Posted by Rohit Sharma (@rohi222)
We are looking for Game Developers / Programmers for Mobile & Tablet Games based on either ( Android or iOS). You will be responsible to develop 2D or 3D mobile games across whichever engine you're experienced in (Unity, Unity3d, coscos2d, coscos2dx, xna, monogame, libgdx, opengl).
We are looking for Gamer Developers / Programmers with a strong passion for problem solving, optimization, good coding practices and someone who wants customer delight and satisfaction. We expect our team members to work relentlessly towards the company's goal which is to become one of the top development studios in the global mobile gaming market. In turn we will ensure highly competitive remuneration, constant encouragement, rapid growth and a fun work culture.
- Develop new games based on design documents or game requirements as provided by the management.
- Work closely with the graphics design team to incorporate artwork and animations.
- Work on released titles, to address bugs and to add new levels and features constantly.
- Work to create and cultivate a fun and inspiring work environment.
- To help grow this studio and establish a global presence.
- To explore your creative freedom and come up with your own ideas / concepts which if feasible and unique, would be allowed to be made into a game which we would publish & develop. You would get a percentage from the revenue for developing your own ideas & concepts into games alongside your salary.
Things to Note -
- Alongside experienced people, all newcomers and freshers are also welcome to join us. We prefer to have people who are enthusiastic about developing games, someone who is creative/imaginative & visionary. Someone who lives and breathes games and wants to leave their mark in the mobile gaming world. Because in the end, everyone needs a chance. If people only hire people who are experienced all the time, new people with ideas and visions would never get the chance. We want to cultivate and help grow these people and give them the chance that they had been looking for.
Minimum Requirements -
- Interested in developing games.
- Having vivid imagination, creativity and ideas to explore and develop your own concepts/ideas into games alongside our company's games.
- Visionary. Someone who can realize their visions, concepts and ideas easily and can communicate and explain them.
- Someone who has programming experience. (How many years of experience you have doesn't matter)
- Someone who is proficient and patient and knows how to work under stress (if any).
- Someone who is willing to work hard and outdo himself/herself and try to get better each time by accumulating experience and knowledge by working with us.
- Someone who has a liking for the dynamic and demanding environment of a startup.
- Someone who is willing to adapt with experience and help take the company's vision to the top and show the world your creativity.
- Someone with good Coding skills and good Coding practices.
- Knowledge of any of the common game programming languages.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
ReactFoo Delhi 2018: On React, alternatives to React, React Native and front-end engineering
As a Hasjob user, we have a special deal for you: 10% off on conference tickets. No hassle of adding discount code manually: just click on the buttons below and the discount will be auto-applied when you select a ticket.
Also, don't forget to checkout the workshop we have lined up as a part of this. Use this opportunity to upskill yourself and land a better job.