We are looking for an experienced Node JS Back-end developer to join our product engineering team! As a Back-end Developer, you will be responsible for the server-side web application logic as well as for the integration with front-end components. If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing high impact, innovative applications, then you are the right person we are looking for.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Main focus on coding and debugging and collaboration with Front-end developers
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and system administrators
- Provide help and support to other team members
- At least 3+ years' experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Strong OOPS, OOAD knowledge with the ability to explain Abstraction, Encapsulation, inheritance, Polymorphism with examples.
- Strong DB design skills.
- Strong programming skills with the ability to think and solve scale driven problems.
- Ability to build a technical narrative of a problem solution and communicate it to stakeholders
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer