This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Talking Yak is a funded Bangalore based company revolutionizing the way millions of Tamil and Hindi speakers learn English. The technology was designed and built by teachers, technologists and artists who are passionate about making English language learning accessible to everyone. Our technology is currently being used by NGOs and educational institutions across India.
- Implement backend system design in Python for high volume application in a safe, scalable, secure and performant way.
- Create APIs for client interactions.
- Ability to develop lightweight, scalable applications on microservice and component architecture using message brokers, queues and other scalable containers.
- Ability to build and maintain REST APIs.
- Proficient in Python programming language and flask framework.
- Experience in writing Unit & Integration tests.
- Experience with Git.
- Understanding of scalable applications.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Elastic Search, RabbitMQ, Docker, Kafka or Solr
- Good understanding of MongoDB (and NoSQL) databases
- Mobile app development experience
- Basic DevOps
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer