Posted by Talent Integrators
This is for you if
- Love technology and have an innate interest in coding and building products.
- Aren’t afraid of taking ownership and accountability. You love challenges and won’t stop till you haven’t found a solution.
- Possess knowledge of Software development industry best practices.
- Have hands-on experience and expertise on the technical competencies needed for the job, so that you can work independently.
- Are passionate about the travel/hospitality space and can understand the nuances of hotel operations.
- Know how to have fun and smile often
What will you do
- Design and build applications for the Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Technical Competencies you’ll possess:
- Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least one original Android app.
- Proficient in Java, Kotlin(good to have)
- Solid understanding of android layouts and UI.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Good to have knowledge of offline capabilities of a mobile app
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience of working with cross-platform teams.
- Able to work in a fast-paced team
If you think you have the skills needed to help us balance time, money and scope of the projects to ensure timely execution of the project from start to finish while accomplishing 100% customer success; this might be a great opportunity to get associated with a growing organization, in an industry that is estimated to grow by leaps and bound
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer